Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Motivational Poster

So first the requirements to a motivational poster is to have some motivating quotes.  Then you need three pictures that symbolize your personal self.  Then you open all pictures and quotes in  you photo shop.  You will also need to kern your letters which means to move them closer.  Finally you will be done.

First step is that I had 3 #gtsym photos and a jumble and mixture of motivational quotes.  Then I downloaded all my pictures into photoshop and I also put my text layer inside photoshop.  The next step is to start kerning your letters.  Next you lay you pics to the background of the text.  Last but not least arrange photos by clicking the alt button and moving your photos around.

To start off with trouble my first was kerning and transporting all my pictures and my text. The kerning was hard because you have to move your words to a certain place to make it look good.  Another one is when you have to rearrange your photos.  With even more trouble I had a ton of hard time with moving photos around in photoshop.  Finally you will need to know how to finish and be creative.



No comments:

Post a Comment