Monday, May 23, 2016

Music Video Finale

P3T8 Work From Home from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.
  • Cite Musician & 2 minutes of the Song Lyrics use

The storyline is about how three friends used to have fun but since their friend Christina works at Starbucks they have no time to hang out anymore. Also the two friends Hailee and Tierra try to get Christina fired so she can hang out with them more often. The two friends end up getting Christina fired and she realizes how much fun it is to hang out with her friends instead of always working. The storyline relates to the lyrics because in one part of the song it says "your always on the night shift" which means she is always working at night. Last but not least another part it says that "I cant stand these nights alone" which means that we cant stand being alone while their friend is work.

In my opinion my favorite fast montage is when Hailee and I are drinking are Starbucks and singing at the same time while there is quick changing movement. Also I like this fast edit montage because it shows that me and Hailee love Starbucks and can sing at the same time. This is my favorite because I liked the way it was changing in a neat sequence. Last but not least this is my favorite because we were singing my favorite part of the song.

This music video shows my best work because I worked hard. Also it shows my best work because I had fun and I was created. Another reason why this music video shows my best work because I made arrangements and also my team worked as in a team in some ways. I like doing this music video because it was fun and it made me happy. Last but not least this music video showed my hard work because some of the behind the scenes pictures shows how much fun I had working with my team.

Musician: Fifth Harmony


I ain't worried 'bout nothin'


I ain't worry ‘bout na nada


I'm sittin' pretty, impatient, but I know you gotta Put in them hours,


I'mma make it harder

I'm sending pic after picture, I'mma get you fired



Put in them hours, I'mma make it hotter


I'm sending pic after picture, I'mma get you fired


I know you're always on the night shift


But I can't stand these nights alone


And I don't need no explanation

'Cause baby, you're the boss at home


Let's put it into motion

I'mma give you a promotion

I'll make it feel like a vacay, turn the bed into an ocean

We don't need nobody, I just need your body Nothin but sheets in between us, ain't no getting off early


I know you're always on the night shift

But I can't stand these nights alone

And I don't need no explanation

'Cause baby, you're the boss at home


You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work

But you gotta put in work, work, work, work, work, work, work

You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work

Let my body do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work

We can work from home, oh, oh, oh-oh

We can work from home, oh, oh

No comments:

Post a Comment