Monday, November 30, 2015

Invention Commercial


For this assignment my teams goals are to show an audience on how our product worked and they cant live without it. Also another goal we worked on and tried to achieve was to get a good grade and getting it turned in on time. My team worked hard to meet our goal so we can approve. Some goals I think my team could have worked on was time managing and the way we film. I think that my team reached important goals and worked hard on this project.

I think the best team moments is when we all worked together and I popped up in one of the shots.  I also think that moment was fun because we were all working together.  Some other moments that  i thought that were fun were when the whole team had to say how food is important.  This moment was also the best because food is my favorite thing in the world.  That moment was fun and I wis it could happen again.

In the process of editing my team worked together.  Also my team didn't have any special parts of working.  My team worked with different parts such as fixing up extra parts of the clips and with naming the work.  So my team really didn't have a part because we all worked in different ways.  This team was helpful with the production of work.  We also worked hard on doing our own jobs and I think we can succeed even more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment