Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners

David Hockney's photo montages were different from mine because he spent more time and effort on his than I did. Also Davids photo montages are different from mine because he took more pictures and better quality pictures. David did a different type of photo montage than me because he did creative work. Also because David Hockney uses more high tech equipment than my type of photo montage. My photo montages are different from David Hockney's because I did mine in a less lightened place or area than his. Last but not least David Hockney had a different perspective than me because he is more experienced than me and my photomontages.

Images or Photos can send different messages because of the way the picture is being taken. The picture or photograph can have things that set off or trigger an emotion or feeling. For example if there is puppies playing it might set off or trigger the emotion of happiness or if there is a girl crying it might set off the emotion or feeling of sadness. If the picture is taken a curtain way then a normal perspective than it can set a different feeling than a normal or original photo. Last but not least they can send different messages depending on what is being taken.

The message I want my audience to have is that my work of art is part of a photo montage.  Also that my message from my picture is that I care about my mom and I appreciate her.  I think that the message my photomontage gives them is joy and happiness.  I intend my message to send them of how much I am grateful for my mom and how meaningful she is to me.  Also how I give so much love to her.  Last but not least I intend my audience to see how much I respect her and love her.


David Hockney English painter, draughtsmen, print maker, stage designer and photographer who lives in Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, and Kensington, London. This is a picture of David Hockney on a sofa in the workroom on the top floor of his beachside house.  I got this picture from  www.theguardian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment