Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 Aspirations

In the year 2016 I think I can attain the goals of making new friends, Increasing my learning in math, play with my animals more often, putting negative things in the past and being more confident.  I think I can attain  these goals because in the past years I haven't done these things so now I think I can achieve the goals of this year.  I also think I can achieve these goals because I am Confident and that is one my goals but to be more confident.  These goals may help me because ill change and try something new.  My goals for this year may help other people because they may like my new attitude and how I do things.


I think the number 1 goal I really want to achieve for this year is to make new friends.  I think this is the most important goal to me because I think I can learn other and different cultures of the world. 
Also because I think it is a way to be more social with more people.  This is an important goal because making new friends can be interesting and fun at the same time.  Last but not least I think there could be different type of people with different types of attitudes.

I think the types of steps to accomplish my goals is to at least try to complete one goal at a time.  Another step is to try my best to complete my goals.  I think steps will be easier to do than do all my goals at once.  In my opinion I think my goals can be done with steps because instead of rushing ill do step by step.  Last but not least a step to. ensure my success I will make sure that there is a plan to make sure my goals are accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment